Two Shout Out's to Down and Out Chic

I saw this painting on the blog Down and Out Chic while perusing my blogs today, and it so perfectly illustrated how I have felt the past week. It was just so perfect, I wanted to share. I think it would actually be an awesome painting to own...in our bedroom...as a reminder to not let life get you to this point.


In addition to finding this lovely painting, Down and Out Chic also directed me to a new blog called "My Own Barn." Helllloooooo, I love owls. She is a genius for finding this and sharing it with all of her lovely readers. From awesome owl finds on Etsy to owl-themed freebies online, this site is the home of all things owl-related. I LOVE IT.


Was this a totally random post? Yes. Was it necessary to share? Absolutely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment