The Invites Are Out

Since the invitations went out last week, and we already received a bunch of the reply cards, I thought I could finally share them on here! Like I mentioned before, these were not your traditional invites. I HEAVILY debated on beautiful, letter-pressed invites early on because I appreciate amazing paper, but then quickly realized it wasn't one of our top priority items. By top priority, I mean that there were certain things we were willing to justify the cost. The invites turned out not to be one of them.

My mom actually found the invites found on Etsy (we love Etsy, what can I say!?), and as SOON as I saw them, I knew they would be perfect. A lady by the name of Jennifer from Pasaii designed and printed them for us. They were simple, SO us and unbelievably cost effective. So, without further ado, below are the invites.


There was a finch, there was yellow and gray and there was the overall look. There isn't any fussy ribbons or fancy paper overlay, but it is right up our alley.

We debated over the RSVP cards because I wanted to save some trees and have everyone RSVP online. However, the mom's quickly vetoed that one because we have some older folk attendees who wouldn't appreciate the tree-loving, cyber-friendly option. In the end, I was happy we went with them too. 


We included the online RSVP on the card in case anyone preferred to respond that way and pointed everyone to our web site. Hopefully, people will submit some music while they are on there too (wink wink, nudge nudge).

The invites were sent in a very bright yellow envelope, and we even had custom stamps made from Zazzle (thanks to my mom, of course.)

All in all, I was very happy with the invites and thought they looked very "us." So now we move on to seating arrangements and final numbers. 8 weeks, what?!?!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment