I Heart

So, like I mentioned, I read a ton of blogs. That said, I always find a ton of cute things that I save either as inspiration for cute ideas to include in our wedding or for a general decorating style.

Today, I am obsessing over....



These beautiful owl cake toppers. Honestly, I may actually track these down for my own cake. My mom pointed out how amazing these were, and seeing that I am slightly obsessed with owls, they just may be neccesary.


This simple and delicate necklace. Whether it's a gift for a bridesmaid or a gift for yourself, I heart it. It's the kind of necklace you could leave on for weeks, and I am into that type of luxury.


This lovely setup and color palette. I am going with a yellow and white theme, and I just love the modern look with clean touches on this table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment